We are looking forward to welcoming you to BIG4 Karuah Jetty Holiday Park!
For the safety of our guests and team and, to comply with current COVID-19 Government restrictions, guests at BIG4 Karuah Jetty Holiday Park must abide by the following Guest Conditions of Entry.
Guest Conditions of Entry:
- Anyone who has respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5°C), even if they only have mild symptoms,MUST:
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result.
- Everyone must comply with government and Public Health Order directions while on the premises. This includes but is not limited to:
- 1 person per 4 sqm rule applies in all communal areas such as BBQ areas, camp kitchens, laundries, etc.
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing.
- Gatherings must not exceed 10 people at any time.
- Maximum of 10 people allowed in the pool at any one time.
- Everyone must practice good hand hygiene.
- All guests, including long-term casuals and visitors, MUST complete a guest declaration at check-in/arrival.
- Park rules and conditions must be followed.
- All staff instructions must be followed.
Guest Code of Conduct
- Please do not visit BIG4 Karuah if you or any other member of your family is unwell.
- If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at BIG4 Karuah or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise BIG4 Karuah immediately by calling (02) 4997 5520
- We encourage all guests and staff to download and activate the COVIDSafe app.
- All guests must be listed in your booking including name and contact phone number.
- A mandatory registration form must be signed prior to checking in.
- Social distancing requirements apply, including guests and staff remaining 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 4 square metres. In order to achieve this, please:
- ensure you stand on the marked dots on the Reception and Shop floor. If there are no available dots, please wait outside.
- ensure only one person, per booking, enters the Reception or Shop area
- Groups and/or gatherings of more than 10 people aren’t permitted.
- For the time being, we are ‘cashless’. Please arrange payment via credit card or BPAY, prior to your stay. Items purchased during your stay will be added to your account and charged to your credit card on file on your departure.
- No visitors – please do not invite or entertain visitors who are not registered in your booking into the park.
- Children must always be supervised in the park, to ensure adherence to social distancing.
- Guests must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or touching anyone, outside of your booking party.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at several stations around the park for your use.
Your enjoyment and the safety of all our guests, staff and the wider community is our top priority. To this effect, our already vigilant team have been trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures.
We ask you to please follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by existing State and Federal COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.
If you have any concerns or enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact our team on (02) 4997 5520.
Please note: that the above regulations are subject to Government change at any time.