Use your voucher/s towards a relaxing stay right on the river at Karuah! See below for how to book...
Parents NSW Vouchers
The NSW Government has launched Parents NSW Vouchers to reward eligible households for supporting learning from home in 2021. Each eligible household of school-enrolled children aged 4.5 to 18 in 2021 can apply for 5 X $50 vouchers, worth $250 in total to use towards the cost of accommodation bookings. More information and apply via www.service.nsw.gov.au/parents-nsw-vouchers
Stay NSW Vouchers
NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for 1 x $50 voucher to use towards the cost of accommodation bookings. More information and apply via www.service.nsw.gov.au/stay-nsw
How to use these vouchers at BIG4 Karuah Jetty?
- These vouchers can ONLY be used on direct bookings – you must either phone us on 02 4997 5520 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please have your voucher code ready so we can redeem and apply to your booking. The voucher code is shown below the QR code.
- Vouchers cannot be used on bookings through other booking sites eg; BIG4, booking.com, etc.
- Vouchers are for new bookings only. Cancellations and rebooking are not permitted, however, you can add to your stay (direct with us) and use your voucher.
- Each voucher must be redeemed in a single transaction.
- Vouchers can be used separately or multiple vouchers can be used in the one transaction up to a total of $250. We will need to enter each voucher code separately then apply to the booking.
- Vouchers must be used before 9 October 2022.
- Once redeemed, we are unable to return or refund a voucher.
- Vouchers can only be used towards the cost of the accommodation booking, not to pay for any other services.
- ServiceNSW voucher terms and conditions apply.