Proud to be bringing you a quality holiday experience!
The Accreditation Key identifies businesses with the highest quality standards and practices that have been assessed through strict Caravan Industry Association of Australia accreditation programs.
To become an accredited business, caravan holiday parks must comply with certain standards, including legal compliance, environmental management, customer service, risk management and maintenance.
As an accredited park we are committed to the following:
- Providing you with a quality service.
- Adhering to stringent security and safety measures.
- Abiding by a code of conduct for customer service, complaints handling and general feedback.
- Following procedures and schedules for regular maintenance, cleaning and repairs
- Implementing procedures to minimise risk, and has emergency and evacuation procedures
To see what our hard work has achieved, head over to our Awards page.