A popular tourist destination for a reason!
When you are ready to see why Nelson Bay is a major international holiday playground, take the 50 minute drive and enjoy boutique shopping, strolling the marina, or lunch at many of the great cafes and restaurants.
If the hustle-bustle isn't your scene, then make sure you indulge in one of the many wonderful activities the area has to offer:
- Get the best view with a hike up Mt Tomaree
- Take a whale watching cruise with Moonshadow Cruises
- Swim with the dolphins with Dolphin Swim Australia
- Explore Stockton Sand Dunes with Sand Dune Adventures quad bike tours
- Ride a camel along the beach at Anna Bay with Oakfield Ranch Camel Rides
Photo credit: Destination NSW