We always look forward to welcoming families over the school holidays!
Now we have settled in to a "new normal" we are happy to be able to offer a selection of family-friendly activities* over most school holidays and long weekends.
View the latest Kids Club Activity schedules below (PDF file will open in a new window or tab):
* Please note that all activities will be subject to change at any time, pending Government COVID-related restrictions at that time.
Please check with Reception on arrival for the latest copy of the program. And if you haven't booked yet, please give us a call on (02) 4997 5520 and we can check availability for you.
- Movie nights on the outdoor big screen every night the time on the schedule. Movies will start on time as per schedule so please ensure you are seated and ready to go start time.
- Costs apply to pancake breakfasts, BBQs, ice cream cones/sundae’s as noted on the schedule.
- Our Kids Activity schedule will be displayed weekly on the wall next to the games room door. Please note all activities are subject to change without notice and are weather permitting. Spaces are limited as per schedule so please be sure to arrive on time. All children under 18 years of age must be supervised by an adult during kids’ activities. All kids’ activities are subject to change without notice and are weather dependant, please see the notice next to the Games Room door for any changes to the schedule.
- Children 17 years and under must be supervised at all times, please take note of pool, jumping pillow and equipment rules. Management wishes to warn guests, occupants and persons who engage in any recreational activities, within the meaning of the Civil Liability Act 2002 in or near the Park, that the pursuit of such activities may result in harm or personal injury. All persons who engage in a recreational activity do so at their own risk.
- All kids activities are subject to change without notice and are weather dependant. Please see the notice next to the Games Room door for any changes to the schedule.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ALL ACTIVITIES HAVE A START TIME AND WE AIM TO START PROMPTLY – PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ARE ON TIME IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE TO AVOID MISSING OUT.