We'd love to welcome your furry best friends to our park.
At BIG4 Karuah Jetty Holiday Park we welcome well-behaved dogs on our caravan and camping sites, with a maximum of 2 dogs per site. Please read through the terms and conditions below.
Your furry friend can also have a holiday pamper with our brand new dog wash facility available at the top Amenities block, with tokens are available for purchase from Reception, along with doggy treats!
We also have selected pet-friendly accommodation with hard floors (subject to availability). Accommodation MUST be booked direct on (02) 4997 5520 and have prior approval. Please note there is an additional cleaning fee for pet-friendly accommodation.
Please read the Dog Policy below and call our friendly team for approval for pets with your booking on (02) 4997 5520.
Terms and conditions do apply, please read below for our Pet Policy. The most up-to-date version of the policy will need to be signed upon check-in.
BIG4 Karuah Jetty Dog Policy
We love dogs as much as you do, to ensure the enjoyment of your stay, all guests must adhere to the following Dog Policy.
Dogs staying in accommodation: BIG4 Karuah Jetty Holiday Park requires guests to pay a $20 cleaning fee per villa per stay as well as following some simple rules that are listed below during your stay. We ask that you adhere to the following rules to allow the park to continue to allow dogs in our Sites and selected villas.
Dogs staying on caravan and camping sites: When you check in, let the front desk staff know you’ll have a dog on site. You’ll need to sign a copy of the Pet Policy Agreement below, and then you and your dog can make yourselves at home.
In addition to our rules you are also responsible for being in compliance with all local laws and regulations.
- We love all kinds of animals, but only domestic dogs are allowed to stay on sites and selected villa accommodation within our park.
- No more than two (2) dogs are allowed per site/villa.
- Be sure to keep your dog on a leash or in a carrier during your stay. Dogs are not permitted on lounges or in/on beds at any time in the villa accommodation.
- Dogs shall remain within your control at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier. Dogs are not permitted to be left alone on site at any time.
- If your pet is disturbing other guests/staff or causing damage, you will be required to depart the park without refund of your deposit or remaining accommodation
- With the exception of authorized service animals, dogs are not allowed in the common areas such as amenities, camp kitchen, pools, tennis or volleyball courts.
- Dogs are STRICTLY NOT PERMITTED at or on the Jetty and in the Karuah Waters Residential Estate.
- Dogs cannot be walked through the over 50’s residential village, they are only permitted to be walked within the holiday section (excluding the Jetty) or outside along Holdom Road.
- In consideration for other guests, please clean up after your pets, and keep them within your control at all times.
- We count on you to prevent your pet from making excessive noise, being disruptive or aggressive to other guests. If your pet is deemed dangerous, harmful or disruptive, hotel management has sole discretion to require you to find other accommodations. We also reserve the right to contact animal control to have a pet removed.
- If your site/Villa requires excessive cleaning, or if damages are incurred as a result of your pet’s actions, we reserve the right to charge for additional services and repairs.
- If at any time you require assistance or have any concerns/queries please contact staff immediately.