We'd love to welcome your furry best friends to our park.
At BIG4 Karuah Jetty Holiday Park we welcome well-behaved dogs on our caravan and camping sites, with a maximum of 2 dogs per site.
Your furry friend can also have a holiday pamper with our brand new dog wash facility available at the top Amenities block, with tokens are available for purchase from Reception, along with doggy treats!
We also have one pet-friendly Queen Villa (4 berth) with fully-tiled floors (subject to availability).
Please call our friendly team for approval for pets with your booking on 02 4997 5520.
Terms and conditions do apply, please read below for our Pet Policy. The most up-to-date version of the policy will need to be signed upon check-in.
BIG4 Karuah Jetty Pet Policy
To ensure the enjoyment of your stay all guests must adhere to the following pet rules.
BIG4 Karuah Jetty Holiday Park requires guests with Pets to leave their credit card details when you check in. This is to ensure the site where you have stayed is left how you found it by abiding to the following park rules.
A copy of your current registration and vaccination certificate is also required on check-in.
In addition to our rules you are also responsible for being in compliance with all the local laws and regulations.
- All pets are to be approved by management before your stay.
- No more than two (2) pets are allowed per site.
- When you check-in, let reception staff know that you have your pet(s) on site. You will need to sign a Pet Policy Form and then you and your pet can make yourselves at home.
- Be sure to keep your pets on leads at your site and whilst walking them around the park. All pets are NOT to be taken into Karuah Waters Estate where our permanent residents reside.
- All pets are NOT to be taken near the Jetty, Kids Playground, Camp Kitchen, Jumping Pillow and Pool Area.
- In consideration for other guests, please clean up after your pets and keep them within your control at all times. Doggy poo bags are available at reception if needed.
- We count on you to prevent your pet from making excessive noise, being disruptive or aggressive to other guests. If your pet is deemed dangerous, harmful or disruptive, park management has sole discretion to find other accommodations. We also reserve the right to contact animal control to have a pet removed.
- If your site requires excessive cleaning, or if damages are incurred as a result of your pet’s actions, we reserve the right to charge for additional services and repairs.
- If at any time you require assistance or have any concerns /queries please contact staff immediately.