Calling all Grey Nomads, stay a few nights on the peaceful riverfront at Karuah and enjoy a warm, friendly atmosphere and some fun mid-week activities!
Starting from 30th April 2019, we will be hosting a mid-week social get-together on Tuesday afternoons:
- 4pm Tuesday - Trivia and Free Sausage Sizzle by the campfire - bring your camp chair and drinks. The camp fire will be crackling and we'll host a fun round of trivia.
Even better, we have two fantastic specials you can take advantage of to extend your stay:
- Stay 4, Pay 3 - that's 1 night free!
- BIG4 Perks+ and VIPerks Members - stay 2+ nights and save 25% (uncapped)
- Remember we are pet-friendly on all our caravan and camping sites and one of our villas (phone bookings only)
Karuah is the perfect central location to explore the Port Stephens area and really worth a 4 night stay, with easy day-trips to the following:
- Barrington Tops World Heritage Rainforest to the north
- Nelson Bay and Newcastle to the south
- Hawks Nest and Tea Gardens to the east
- Raymond Terrace and the Hunter Valley to the west
We'd love to welcome you to our family owned and operated park! Please give our friendly team a call to book your accommodation or site on 02 4997 5520.
Still on the fence? Have a look at our great caravan sites (including drive-through sites) and all our park facilities. We are sure you will love our 250 metre long private jetty. Great for walks, fishing or sundowners.