When: Tuesdays over winter.
Calling all Grey Nomads, stay a few nights on the peaceful riverfront at Karuah and enjoy a warm, friendly atmosphere and some fun mid-week activities!
Starting from late April 2019 and running over the cooler months, we will be hosting a mid-week social get-together on Tuesday afternoons:
- 4pm Tuesday - Trivia and Free Sausage Sizzle by the campfire - bring your camp chair and drinks. The camp fire will be crackling and we'll host a fun round of trivia.
Karuah is the perfect central location to explore the Port Stephens area and really worth a 4 night stay, with easy day-trips to the following:
- Barrington Tops World Heritage Rainforest to the north
- Nelson Bay and Newcastle to the south
- Hawks Nest and Tea Gardens to the east
- Raymond Terrace and the Hunter Valley to the west
We'd love to welcome you to our family owned and operated park! Please give our friendly team a call to book your accommodation or site on 02 4997 5520.
Still on the fence? Have a look at our great caravan sites (including drive-through sites) and all our park facilities. We are sure you will love our 250 metre long private jetty. Great for walks, fishing or sundowners.