"Oh won't you stay, just a little bit longer..."
We invite you to take a look at our wonderful over 50's village located adjacent to the holiday park.
Imagine retiring to a peaceful riverfront location with a warm and friendly village community, complemented by easy access to Port Stephens and the Great Lakes waterways.
All this within 50 minutes of Newcastle and 2.5 hours from Sydney! When your family come to visit, you have the option of accommodating them, or they might like their own space in the holiday park with a great choice of cabin accommodation, along with our caravan and camping sites.
Features of Karuah Waters Estate include:
- Riverfront location with easy access to Port Stephens and Newcastle
- No stamp duty, no entry or exit fees, no land rates
- Security gated over 50's community
- Village facilities include a community hall, library, pool, tennis court, jetty and moorings
- 500 metres from local businesses and services, including supermarket, cafes, pharmacy and more
- Karuah & District RSL & Bowling Club with free courtesy bus 7 days