When: 23 to 26 January 2021.
Make your Australia Day one to remember with family-friendly activities at BIG4 Karuah Jetty!
What's more Aussie than a pool party and a sausage sizzle to celebrate being part of this great nation? We have a ton of stuff planned on Australia Day and fun kids activities over the weekend, so you can sit back, relax and enjoy the friendly surroundings. Bring your esky, camp chairs, swimmers, sunscreen and hat for all the fun by the pool!
Here's a sample of previous years activities. Please visit our School Holiday Activities page for updated schedules as they become available. Hopefully all can go ahead as usual, however, all activities will be subject to change at any time, pending Government COVID-related restrictions at that time.
- Kids bingo, trivia and crafts
- Family-friendly movies on the big screen
- Australia Day (removable) tattoos
- Water circuit games
- Family pool party and volleyball match (all ages welcome)
- Free sausage sizzle (Gold coin donation to the Karuah RFS)
- Zooper Dooper disco
- Barista-made coffee or iced chocolates and more from our in park coffee van*
Bring the whole family for a great long-weekend break before school starts and choose from our comfy modern villa accommodation. Our popular caravan or camping sites are almost fully booked, we suggest to give us a call for any last-minute spaces.
* Additional cost.